“YOU CAN BE GORGEOUS AT THIRTY,
CHARMING AT FORTY,
AND IRRESISTIBLE FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE”
We, at Kalosa, truly believe in these magical lines by world-renowned COCO CHANEL and make sure this holds true for all our patients for the rest of their life. Age is just a number and if one is willing to reverse it every year, we will surely help to achieve their dream. This does not mean only external beauty but also strengthening the pelvic floor which is mainly responsible for intimate health. Good intimate health also goes a long way in keeping the mental and emotional health in a good state.
1. Anti-aging facial treatments
2. Vaginal tightening - non-surgical/ surgical
3. BTL Emsella for urinary incontinence prevention and treatment
4. Fat grafting (to face, hand, and labia)
The patient is examined thoroughly before surgery by our team of doctors - “ Dr. Deepti Asthana and Dr. Ashish Khare. Expectations of the patient are also noted. All the procedure details are explained to the patient.
They are assessed for any co-existing comorbidities and blood investigations are ordered accordingly. If the patient is on any blood thinner, it is stopped before the surgery. Smoking to be stopped at least 2 weeks before surgery.
Side effects are usually that of individual surgeries and procedures. This includes swelling, minor bruising, etc. These side effects are common with all invasive procedures but are temporary. With proper precautions and expertise of our surgeons, one can rest assured of no serious complications.
Post-op care provided at Kalosa ensures smooth healing after the procedures. The results are usually instantaneous and ongoing. The patient is advised to complete recommended sittings of individual procedures for the achievement of optimum results.
1. Team of highly qualified doctors- Dr. Deepti Asthana is an internationally trained gynae cosmetic surgeon and Dr. Ashish Khare is an experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
2. Well trained staff.
3. Clinic equipped with state of the art technology and equipments.
4. All safety measures for COVID 19 are being followed:
5. The clinic is being sanitized daily.
6. Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance.
7. Social distancing being strictly followed.
8. Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits.
9. Pre-surgery, mandatory COVID 19 testing of all the patients.