“Daughters are miracles that will never cease to be miraculous.”
We all love our daughters! Marriage is a stepping stone in every woman's life. Every girl waits for her special day and also wants to look her best on that very day as thousands of eyes are on her and she needs to be different in her own way. Preparation of marriages by the family start months before, but the actual preparation of the bride is often ignored. We just want to reemphasize that some of the cosmetic procedures may take 3 months to show up the result, hence, timely planning should be there.
With the advancement in technology and science, now it is possible to completely present the bride-to-be in a new avatar than what a regular parlor or spa visit would do.
One cannot choose their genes but they can definitely choose how to perfect them with the help of a cosmetic plastic surgeon. One can give shape to that flattened broad nose by rhinoplasty, thin out those protruding thick lips, put fat or fillers on those sunken eyeball troughs, correct the double chin, remove that extra fold of fat on the waist, reconstruct hymen to restore virginity, tightening of the vagina, etc. There are enormous options but one has to choose sensibly and way ahead of their marriage.
This is usually customized according to the individual needs and after the assessment of the doctor. One can choose any 5 from the following list of procedures:
1. Facial glow/anti-aging treatments
3. Lip reduction/augmentation
4. Chin implant
5. Double chin correction
7. Arm lift/ thigh lift
8. Hair treatments
11. Mole removal/wart removal
The best time to start preparation on the body is usually a year before the actual marriage date. Results of some of the surgical procedures may take 3 months to show up due to edema post-surgery.
1. Team of highly qualified doctors- Dr. Deepti Asthana is an internationally trained gynae cosmetic surgeon and Dr. Ashish Khare is an experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
2. Well trained staff.
3. Clinic equipped with state of the art technology and equipments.
4. All safety measures for COVID 19 are being followed:
5. The clinic is being sanitized daily.
6. Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance.
7. Social distancing being strictly followed.
8. Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits.
9. Pre-surgery, mandatory COVID 19 testing of all the patients.