Pregnancy in itself is a complete transformation journey for any female be it physically, mentally, or emotionally. Delivering a bundle of joy sure brings a smile to her face but looking at their transformed body can bring sadness or disappointment to their life. It could be one of the many reasons for slipping into postpartum depression. Regular exercise is not always possible due to constant care of the newborn, so, weight loss and toning of the body are a little difficult. Soon, problems like urinary leakage also start bothering them due to lax pelvic tissue. We, at Kalosa, intend to make a woman's life a little easy by helping her get back to the original self. This not only helps a woman to get over the gloominess but also helps in gaining back the lost confidence.
At Kalosa, we are following a holistic approach to mommy makeover surgery.
Apart from regular liposuction and body contouring, we include breast reduction or augmentation procedures which are done by Dr. Ashish Khare. Our internationally trained gynae-cosmetic surgeon Dr. Deepti Asthana helps in addressing concerns like loosened vagina and pelvic tissue. This further helps in minimizing the chances of urinary incontinence, which otherwise is a common problem in women postpartum. BTL EMSELLA is an excellent non-invasive FDA approved revolutionary technology to treat stress or urge incontinence.
2. Abdominoplasty (if required)
3. Breast reduction/augmentation/lift
4. Vaginal tightening - surgical/ non-surgical
5. BTL Emsella for urinary incontinence prevention and treatment
Any female 6 months postpartum can undergo these procedures.
Of course, YES. We, at Kalosa, understand that every patient is different.
Before fixing up the procedures for an individual, they are going to be thoroughly assessed by our doctors, and then the package is usually customized according to their needs.
The patient is examined before surgery by our team of doctors and expectations of the patient are also noted. All the procedure details are explained to the patient.
They are assessed for any co-existing comorbidities and blood investigations are ordered accordingly. If the patient is on any blood thinner, it is stopped before the surgery. Smoking to be stopped at least 2 weeks before surgery.
Side effects are usually that of individual surgeries. As these procedures are performed by our expert doctors, there's rarely any chance of serious side effects.
Actual results may take around 3 months to come due to localized edema.
1. Team of highly qualified doctors- Dr. Deepti Asthana is an internationally trained gynae cosmetic surgeon and Dr. Ashish Khare is an experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
2. Well trained staff.
3. Clinic equipped with the latest state of the art technology and equipments.
4. All safety measures for COVID 19 are being followed:
5. The clinic is being sanitized daily.
6. Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance.
7. Social distancing being strictly followed.
8. Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits.
9. Pre-surgery, mandatory COVID 19 testing of all the patients.